If you have any questions, please submit an inquiry.
- Mon, Mar 21-Sun, Jun 12
- Competitive - M/T/Th/F - 5:30 am-7:00 am
- Recreational - M/W/F - 6:30 pm-7:30 pm
- Cost - $125/spring season (Must also pay the annual Club Membership fee of $500.)
- Pay online or mail check to Litchfield Hills Rowing Club PO Box 42 Litchfield, CT 06759.
- Regatta Dates
- May 7: Mayors Cup Regatta (Seekonk River, Providence, RI)
- May 15: LHRC Mother's Day Regatta (Bantam Lake, Bantam, CT)
- June 11: Derby Sweeps and Sculls (Housatonic River, Shelton, CT)
The club is committed to making sure that adults in the area have many opportunities to row. On national Learn to Row Day, usually in early June, area residents have their first chance to try rowing, with members volunteering their time, and helping to teach some technique, as well as introduce them to the club. People who are interested can then move on to Learn to Row clinics, usually consisting of 6-8 two hour coached sessions. After these are completed, they have the option of becoming full members and joining the ranks of masters’ boats, going out on the water anytime from the crack of dawn to after work rows, as well as weekends.
Fees for Current/Prospective Members
- $500- Club Membership - Allows for usage of club boats (uncoached sweep and scull) and the LHRC Fitness Center.
- $125 - Additional cost per season (Spring, Summer, Fall) for coached competitive and recreational rowing
- $250 - Additional cost per boat (single or double) storage inside boathouse
To summarize, the cost for uncoached rowers would be $500. The cost for full-year coached (competitive or recreational) rowers would be $875 ($500 + 3 x $125 for spring, summer, fall). Please contact LHRC President, Jeff Stone (firstname.lastname@example.org), with any questions.